- Log in to Mightychat and go to the Account page.
- On the Account page at the bottom of the page look for the Connections section.
3. Click on the button with the text Connect. As shown in the picture.
4. After the above action, the app will redirect you to choose your google account.
5. After you have chosen your Google account. You will be redirected to a page to accept all necessary permissions. It should be noted that you must choose all the necessary permissions that mightychat asks for. If you do not choose all the permissions, errors may occur during the training of your chatbot.
6. After having approved the permits. The app will redirect you to Mightychat on the Account page. To verify that the connection was successful, redirect to the Connections section at the bottom of the Account page and you should see it as shown in the image below.
7. Now enter the page to create a chatbot. When you are on this page, select Google docs as your data source. Then click on the button with the text Add more.
8. You can train your chatbot with information from documents and spreadsheets. You just have to choose the type of information you want to use. In spreadsheets you must add the link and the name of your sheet and in documents you must only enter the link of your document. After entering the values, click on Verify links and wait for the verification to finish and then click on Create chatbot.
If you don’t know where to find the values that are requested. In the case of spreadsheets, you must open your spreadsheet in your browser and take the link in the search bar and at the bottom right you will find the name of your sheet, as shown in the following image.
In the case of documents, you must open your document in your browser and take the link in the search bar, as shown in the following image.